DAILY LAUGHS #123- Boy-Girl Conversations

BOY : Since we met, I can’t eat or drink…
GIRL : Why not ??
BOY : I’m broke.


GIRL : Did you miss me while I was away??
BOY : Were you away??


GIRL : Who was that girl I saw you kissing last night??
BOY : What time was it??


GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me…


GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what’s your phone number??


GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest..
BOY : Then marry me and we’ll be the happiest couple..


GIRL : Do you remember when you proposed to me? I was so overwhelmed, I couldn’t speak for an hour..
BOY : Yes Darling, that was the happiest hour of my life…


GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever..
BOY : Don’t you ever want to improve??


BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??


BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??


GIRL : You remind me of the sea.
BOY : Because I’m wild, romantic and exciting?
GIRL : NO, because you make me sick.


reposted from jokediary.com

Click for another FUNNY JOKE FUNNY PICTURE FUNNY CARTOON  FUNNY VIDEO

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails