DAILY LAUGHS #55- Fart


An old lady came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem: "I fart all the time, Dr. Johnson, but they're silent, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?" 

"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Barker. Take these pills three times a day for seven days. Then come back to see me in a week." 

The next week, an upset Mrs. Barker marched into Dr. Johnson's office: "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is now much worse. I'm farting just as much, and they're still silent, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?" 

"Calm down, Mrs. Barker," replied the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we can begin to work on your hearing!!"

courtesy of jokediary.com

Click for another FUNNY JOKE  FUNNY CARTOON  FUNNY VIDEO FUNNY PICTURE 

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails